Sunday, August 2, 2009

Visiting The Ross Family.....

Yesterday Ian and I traveled to Huntsville, AL to visit Erin (Baker) and Jason Ross and their precious four kids. Their youngest, Andrew Thomas, was born 2.5 weeks ago and is doing great. It was hard for me to believe how much Ian has grown when I saw him next to Ian.

Bella is the oldest and she was a pro "big sister". She held Ian and helped me feed him. When Ian held her finger she proclaimed "He likes me!". She told Erin after we left that she wished her new brother would grow hair like Ian's because then she could brush it and fix it for him :) Amelia also held Ian and helped feed him and Will very much wanted to put Ian's passie in his mouth, but Ian would not cooperate with that so we had to just put it in the pocket in his little outfit. It was great to see them and we had a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment