Saturday, August 22, 2009

Time Flies.....

I went back to work on August 3rd. As you can see my last post was August 2nd.....my return to work as dashed my dreams of being a more regular blogger :) So I guess it will be sporadic updates from now on!

Ian turned 9 weeks old yesterday and I just can't believe it. Time does fly! He had his two month visit at the pediatrician and it went well. He is growing and changing every day. He weighed in at 11 lb 14 oz and was 24.5 inches long which is in the 92nd percentile for length. We were pretty surprised by that as neither of us is very tall, but maybe Adam will get a 6 ft 4 inch left handed pitcher out of him some day after all. Ian also started smiling at us occasionally a few weeks ago, but it has been hard to capture it on camera. I caught a mini smile this morning when I was taking some two month pictures.



Since my last post we also went home for the Alumni Softball Tournament in Minster which was a great weekend. 4 of my closest friends had babies around the time I had Ian. Mr. Jackson was born 4 days before Ian on June 15th (Ian's due date!). Ms. Maggie was born one week after Ian on June 26th. Mr. Drew (not pictured) was born on July 14th. Ms. Lillian was born on July 21st. All of the babies are happy and healthy and the mommies are doing well too! We are all so truly blessed. We had a great time getting to see almost all of Ian's little buddies in one place (and tons of friends and family too)!



No comments:

Post a Comment