Monday, June 22, 2009

Ian Patrick Clune June 19, 2009 9:42 am

The wait is finally over! Ian Patrick Clune made his entrance to the world on June 19, 2009 at 9:42 am, on my Grandpa Quinter's 94th birthday. I think it was meant to be that he was a little late so he could arrive on such a special day. He was 7lb 13 oz, 20 3/4 inches long and completely perfect in every way. I had heartburn my whole pregnancy and people told me that meant he would have a lot of hair. I kept saying that if I got a baby with a lot of dark hair, it would make the heartburn worth it. Well I got my wish!! He has a head full of beautiful brown hair and I am in love with it (and him :)!! We came home from the hospital yesterday, on Adam's first Father's Day and had a great first day home. We are all doing well and can't wait to introduce Ian to all of our friends and family very soon.






First hours (after his bath in the nursery :)










1 comment:

  1. Kristy passed along your blog address...we were dying for pictures! Ian is so adorable with his full head of hair! I'm glad to hear that everyone is healthy and home safe and sound. Enjoy!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete